What do you think about this solutions for your problem ?


hair falling out

I sometimes matching people who have suffered from thinning hair or hair loss and want to know what the hair looks like a miniature. Many people think that tiny hair short hair, which had begun to grow in. So, when they see that long hair long, but seems to be very thin, they wonder if it is possible that the hair is a miniature long and.

I could hear those who say: "I begin to think that what I thought telegenic effluvium androgenic alopecia is because, as I reviewed my regrown and I notice that some of them, especially on top , thinner than. other. I know this is probably miniaturization. But then I looked around my hair, and I saw a beautiful, flying hair, which is long enough. I do not think it was possible for the reduced long hair. Is not it just a short hair? "

In my experience, this type of hair can be any length, but the short hair in this condition is more common. Think about it for a second. Hair is normally fully miniaturization in time and space of a few cycles of the crown. Now, many people believe that suffer from androgenic hair cycle shorter hair that has not been affected life. However, if you have never cut their hair, and you leave him alone, he would probably get the length on him before he fell. And it would be thinner than the rest of the hair on the head.

Many people overlook this type of hair regrown when they see them, and, as described above, and this is another reason why you're more likely to see those fine hairs and short. You are more likely to be sought in areas with high levels of androgens. But let's say you were not so vigilant about this type of expertise, and you have never checked six months later. Assuming that the cycle of hair growth is not significantly reduced, it can be expected that the same would be raised hair length. And if you see the longer hair that was probably the same diameter. It would just be longer because it would have been increased.

So my answer to this question is no, it is not impossible to see more than miniature long hair, especially if it is a moment that you have a haircut. It's just more likely to see shorter hair, because most people notice when they look at their head after noticing changes that shedding or hair loss. And so they see more and more likely to be shorter, because it just started to grow back.

I especially noticed miniature short hair, but there was always a long too. Because I am always looking for regrown, it was just a much better chance for me to see the hair more kids poking through. And it was short. If it helps, you can read more about my experience on my blog http://stop-hair-loss-in-women.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment